Find Unknown Caller By Cydia Trick

It's so annoying when you get an unknown number calling flash on your mobile screen. For me it is kind of alarm; which says me DON'T PICK IT. Personally I hate people calling by hiding their number for two reasons. First is why should you hide your number when you call me and second is I can't get back to them when I miss the call. So what could I do with them? Well I figured it out how to go about it on my jailbroken iPhone. There is a Cydia trick for this which allows me to see the Unknown number's number if it is on the database. This cool Cydia trick is WhozCalling Cydia tweak.

Find Unknown Caller By Cydia Trick


As of now there are 2-3 applications for non jailbroken phones as well like TrueCaller and all. But I really liked the WhozCaling as this Cydia trick is almost instant and I can see the number almost when the call is coming on my device.

So How This Cydia Trick Works?

The working pattern is more or less similar for this type of application. They have a large database of number and they match it with the database. So whoever has got the bigger database of numbers; comes out as a better application. As far as WhozCalling tweak is concerned; I get it almost in 75% plus cases. So it should be considered as to be a better unknown number tracking application as the success ratio is high.

How To Get This Cydia App

- Simply open your Cydia and seacrh for WhozCalling in it. 
- Install the application and apply necessary setting if you want to configure it.
- The BigBoss repo provides this Cydia trick for unknown number tracking for free.

So get it now and know who call you with unknown numbers. Let us know in comment whether you found this Cydia tweak nice enough or not..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment